Half the Scan Time and Higher Image Quality
Setting the New Gold Standard for Cardiac SPECT
Download Our Brochure >
Imagine completing a gated stress myocardial perfusion study in as little as 6 minutes.
Imagine performing a rest SPECT acquisition in less than 8 minutes... and
Imagine the images displayed at contrast and resolution levels higher than those you have learned to expect!
All this is now possible thanks to UltraSPECT®'s exclusive Wide-Beam Reconstruction (WBRTM) technology! WBR virtually resolves the well-known trade-offs between sensitivity and resolution in Nuclear Imaging, revolutionizing the way Nuclear Imaging is practiced.
The benefits are unimaginable!
- Dramatically reduced scan times
- Superior image quality with undiminished diagnostic certainty
- Unsurpassed patient throughput and department productivity
- Improved patient tolerance and cooperation
- Reduced radiopharmaceutical doses
- Seamless product integration and automated operation
Repositioning your Practice to Meet Today's Growing Demands on Clinical Efficacy, Department Productivity and Patient Comfort
For Improved Patient Tolerance and Cooperation
- Improved patient comfort
- Significant reduction in patient motion, increasing diagnostic confidence for all patient populations.
Seamless Product Integration and Automated Operation
- Readily connects to most major manufacturers' cameras and workstations network
- Hardware based on a quad-core CPU with embedded software, installed within hours
- Single automatic processing protocol for all patients
- Robust and reliable, with virtually no "down" time
- Fully automatic operation, transparent to the departmental clinical work flow
1 J.H. Oaknin et.al., ASNC 2005.
2 S. Borges-Neto et.al., ICNC 2007.
3 G. DePuey et.al., ICNC 2007.