3-Minute Myocardial Perfusion SPECT
Breathtaking New Heights in Short-Scan-Time Cardiac Imaging
Download Our Brochure >
Imagine performing a gated stress SPECT study in just over 3 minutes...
Imagine completing a rest SPECT acquisition in less than 5 minutes...and
Imagine the images displayed at the contrast and resolution levels you have learned to expect!
All this is now possible thanks to UltraSPECT®'s exclusive Wide-Beam Reconstruction (WBRTM) technology! WBR technology resolves the well-known trade-off between sensitivity and resolution in Nuclear Imaging, enabling dramatically shorter scan times without compromising image quality. WBR, with its strong track record of half-time imaging proven in hundreds of installations worldwide, has now reached the zenith in Nuclear Imaging practice with the new Xpress3.Cardiac quarter-time image reconstruction package!
- The benefits are simply breathtaking!
- Amazing acquisition times of just over 3 minutes
- Undiminished image quality and diagnostic certainty
- Unmatched patient throughput and department productivity
- Significantly improved patient tolerance and cooperation
- Seamless product integration and automated operation
High-Quality, 3-Minute Nuclear Cardiac Imaging:
You Owe it to Your Practice...You Owe it to Your Patients...and to Yourself!
And get Significantly Improved Patient Tolerance and Cooperation?
- Increased patient comfort
- Reduced patient motion, increasing diagnostic confidence
Seamless Product Integration and Automated Operation
- Readily connects to most major manufacturers' cameras and workstations network
- Hardware based on a quad-core CPU with embedded software, installed within hours
- Fully automatic operation, transparent to the departmental clinical work flow
- Single automatic processing protocol for all patients
- Robust and reliable, with virtually no "down" time